- Hull Only Specification
- Sail Away Specification
- Sail Away Lined Specification
- Fully Fitted Specification
- 10mm Base plate – 6mm Hull sides.
- 5mm Cabin Sides – 5mm Roof.
- Base Framing 50 x 75 x 8mm angle.
- Hull side framing 50 x 50 x 6mm angle.
- Shells are fully framed with side and floor frames at 600mm welded together for strength.
- Roof framing with 25 x 50 x 3 box section at 420 centres
- Optional integral food grade stainless steel water tank.
- Gas locker fully vented with welded in plate for gas valve and attachment for gas bottles.
- Built in fuel tank size dependant on hull shape with vent and engine flow and return pipes with take off for diesel central heating plus tank drain
- Skin tank (fully baffled) to suit engine
- Engine bed fully welded to suit engine,welded in battery tray and wiring rails
- Full set of bollards front and back
- Sliding hatch (fully waterproof)
- Steel framed front doors
- Steel framed side and back doors
- Scroll work to bow
- Grab hand rails to roof with scroll work front and back
- Rubbing straights 50mm x 12.5mm convex fore and aft
- Fully welded top and bottom
- Self draining decks fore and aft
- Stern tube welded in
- Windows apertures cut to your requirements
- Fully primed and 3 coats of 2 pack epoxy black ink
- Fully fitted (certified & tested by the manufacturer) engine.
- 110AH Starter battery fitted.
- 5 Windows, 4 Portholes (polished/anodized/ powder coated finish.)
- 5 x Mushroom vents (as above finishes.)
- 6 x Fender eyes (as above finishes.)
- 4 x Anodes (fresh water as standard or salt/fresh water mix as per customer request) welded on.
- Adequate ballast laid on a bitumen painted with a
treated plywood floor throughout.
- The internal cabin area, (tanallized) battened & fully spray foam insulated (single or upgrade to double.)
- Sold as a fully waterproof boat with holding coat ready to be fitted
out on the water/hard stands.
- A choice of oak, ash or maple timber
- Hull sides lined in 9 mm veneered ply along with bow and stern
- Cabin sides lined in solid wood framed panels
- Deck head lined in 6mm
- Bulk heads 18mm block board 2 full 1 half as standard to your
- 12 volt wiring tails dropped behind panelling in conduit to your
location. All 12 volt wiring is colour coded and is terminated in lighting track ready for main feeds to be installed. 240 volt ring main wiring fitted with sockets and switches to your location tails only
When it comes to “Fully fitted” we openly invite our customers to be a major part of the interior design, we love our customers ideas and input, along with bringing in their own professional working knowledge into the build.
We encourage the customer to openly talk about their dreams, so, we can then turn their hard earned dreams into a traditional or 21st century fabricated luxurious reality of their choice.
All of our standardized (high specification) manufactured goods come recommended and are energy efficient. We offer upgrades on all our fitted parts, which leaves plenty of scope for our customers to personalise their boat design.